My Bucket List
I give to you my bucket list! This is a list of truly amazing things, things that I would be incredibly lucky to accomplish, I’d feel lucky to even complete a 10th of this list.
“Become friends with people who aren’t your age. Hang out with people whose first language isn’t the same as yours. Get to know someone who doesn’t come from your social class. This is how you see the world, this is how you grow.”
1. Experience The Northern Lights.
2. Learn to meditate.
3. Visit The Grand Canyon.
4. Visit Niagara Falls.
5. Zip line.
6. Get physically and mentally healthy.
7. Visit The Louvre.
8. Visit Rome to see the Coliseum.
9. Visit the Eiffel Tower.
10. Learn to use chopsticks.
11. Watch a silent film.
12. Cook my way through an entire cook book.
13. Go on a cruise.
14. Walk along The Great Wall of China.
15. Visit all 7 continents.
16. Go to a Drive-In Movie.
17. Explore Venice
18. Watch a meteor shower.
19. Visit a live Volcano.
20. Visit New Zealand.
21. Swim with Sharks.
22. Put a lock onto the Lock Bridge in Paris.
23. Write a letter to my future self.
24. Make an Origami animal.
25. Ride a mechanical bull.
26. Learn how to french braid on myself.
27. Visit Prague.
28. Visit The Sistine Chappell.
29. Visit Stonehenge.
30. Watch a movie everyday for a year.
31. Visit Amsterdam.
32. Cover a whole arm in tattoos.
33. Learn to knit.
34. Knit a scarf.
35. Meet an idol.
36. Buy a house.
37. Go Whale watching.
38. Visit The Catacombs of Paris.
39. Visit The Anne Frank House.
40. Visit Japan.
41. Add a pet to our family. 42. Visit Shakespeare’s Birthplace.
43. Visit The Statue of Liberty.
45. Write a book.
47. Get Married.
48. Have Children.
50. Visit Yellowstone National Park.
51. Dance in the rain.
53. Adopt an abandoned animal.
55. Attend San Diego Comic-Con.
56. Stand under the Hollywood sign.
57. Visit the Dead Sea.
58. Take a photo everyday for a year.
59. Give to charity.
60. Cage dive with Great White Sharks.
61. See Taylor Swift Live.
62. Read every Stephen King book.
63. Learn to drive.
64. Learn to swim.
65. Learn how to take a compliment.
66. Time Travel?
67. Plant a tree.
68. Fall deeply in love helplessly and unconditionally.
69. Spend a night in a haunted house.
70. Perform infront of an audience.
71. Learn to play the banjo.
72. Attend a festival.
75. Sleep under the stars.
79. Visit the location where Lord of The Rings was set.
83. Attend the E3 conference.
84. Disconnect for a week.
90. Donate Blood.
91. Throw someone a surprise party.
92. Read a book a week for a year.
93. Say “Yes” for a whole day.
94. Write 52 letters to someone, one every week.
96. Do 50 random acts of kindness.
98. Identify 10 constellations.
99. Follow my dreams.
Do you have a bucket list?
I’d love to know what it includes, feel free to comment on my blog and share your experiences!